Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Random Pop Culture Gather

The rumbles, the rambles and gatherings from around the internet and celebrity pop culture world. Join in with your theories - it's like the watercooler at the office, without the office or watercooler (BYO you're own water peeps, I'm cheap.)

KStew and her ‘actions’ – while the Twilight fan-girls cry rivers of tears over the ruin laid on the house of Robsten, I just to have ask ‘what were you doing making out in the car?’ Seriously, I’m sure plenty of hotels have handy rooms for the randy meet ups without the prying paparazzi eyes. Also, I never thought I’d say this, but I feel sorry for R Patz. Think of the hunt for the first photo of him?

So I might have something to admit to?!
Chris Hemsworth's a DILF – Apparently Chris Hemsworth and Elsa don’t own a pram, because he is carrying that baby EVERYWHERE. Look, I’m not complaining, Big Thor arms holding a tiny baby is pretty damn cute but the photos have leaked, we’ve seen the shots, put the baby DOWN!

Thor Baby - awwwwh!
The Bachelorette – I’ve discussed my weird fascination with reality romance shows and The Bachelorette just finished in the US with Jef (yes, one f) winning Emily’s heart. He’s totes cute and I LOVE HIM! It probably not real, but please, just let me believe. Also, I may now be stalking their relationship via Instagram - yes, I know it's sad.



This week’s PR Campaign Plan – Zac Efron needs to start dating again, he’s been single a fraction too long and it’s time to showmance him with someone that will help his career and his efforts to be taken seriously as an adult and further move him away from High School Musical Memories. Who do you suggest setting him up with?

Please help de-Douchebag me

7 comments:

  1. I am becoming deeply suspicious of the Robsten affair ... no, I'm not like those TwiHards who spammed message boards saying the pic of her and Sanders was photoshopped ("Where is her ear!? Huh? Huh? HUHHH!?!?) I mean, in all the time they've been dating K-Stew and R-Patz haven't had a really good photo taken of them together in private. But for her affair she seems to be standing in broad daylight, then driving around with Sanders with nothing more than a baseball cap to hide her appearance? I even had a moment wondering if this was all some elaborate publicity stunt, to put her case forward for the '50 Shades of Grey' movie adaptation.

    As bad as I feel for R-Patz, it is awful that everyone is feeling so bad for him without realizing that he and K-Stew only had the 'Twilight' franchise between them. Saunders has a wife and two kids.

    And with regards to Thor ... I think he's just desperate to appear on the 'Hot Men With Babies' tumblr AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. lol - seriously he has become their mascot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, something about the Robsten relationship rang true to me. They really did seem emo awkward suited and I thought at least they'd make it through the last six months. And yes, the actual reality that the director has a wife and kids is being forgotten so tears can be shed for Rob and Kristen.

      And THANKS Danielle! I've never seen Hot Men with Babies and now have wasted hours!

      Delete
    2. Someone on facebook posted a link on twihards hiding US Weekly magazines and posting pics of said action on the Net.

      Really, its a separate crazy universe!

      Delete
  2. K-Stew was with someone before Rob right?? Wasn't she in a long relationship and rumoured to have cheated when she got with Rob... so why are we all surprised she did it again?? I am more surprised at the fact that so many guys seem to want to get in her pants... maybe its the fact that they all want to see if she ever shows ANY other facial expression... or if her face changes mid sex?? who knows...

    As for Chris... he can carry me around all day ANY DAY! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen was with a boyfriend during Twilight 1. He's been ssshed up very quickly so we can all adore Robsten.

      Delete
  3. Okay, you are completely and utterly awesome. Don't get me wrong.

    BUT THE BACHELORETTE?!?!

    I am completely, utterly judging you right now. :P I have guilty pleasures too (*cough*theBiggestLoser*cough*) but I'm afraid nothing will quite redeem you now, not after the BACHELORETTE. *shakes head in dismay*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judge away! I seriously judge myself over it. It's pathetically sad but somehow, I ended up watching despite the masssive hit that it gives to my TV cool points.

      Delete