Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's Almost Time to Offspring and Top 5 Scandal Moments to Get You Hooked

We've got less than a week to go people! I sadly missed the 24 hour period that the first episode was available on Facebook to see for free but Fee, in comments of my last post tells me that she watched and it's good! I'm kind of glad to be going in fresh, although I have been reading last seasons recaps just remind myself of the plot and also the lingo I'm attempting to make happen. We can't the Chris Havel Memorial Balcony just be a balcony - then Chris would have moved to Brisbane in VAIN!

I was asked on Twitter (I'm @FlossAus) if I'll be live tweeting the episodes and yes, I probably will be but I also write my first draft of the recap as the episode airs so I'm a little slower on the draw. Basically Ten really need to get me a episode preview so I can live tweet then immediately post my recap.

All this is just to say, yep, Wednesday is firmly in my calendar, I'm excited, although I can already see that the costume department might want to work on Nina's fake bump as it's awfully basketball in the promo shots.

Yes, Mrs Proudman, you have a lot of questions to answer!

While you're waiting for Offspring to return, can I suggest watching Scandal. It's a Shonda Rimes show at the season two pinnacle of a Shonda Rimes show. Remember how amazingly addictive Grey's Anatomy was in Season 2. Meredith, McDreamy and his wife were duking it out, there were bombs threats, dying Denny's and just already soap opera heightened emotions of good times.

This is that, but more! It's super speed paced, tear through plot, sexy as all bugger and with AMAZING clothes instead of scrubs. Quick pitch: Kerry Washington is a crisis management in DC but also in love/sleeping with The President. His wife is a class A bitch and his chief of staff manipulatively brilliant. There is lots of double crossing, betrayals and secrets but it's fun and a great way to zoom through an hour while attractive people bicker articulately and then sex it up in Oval Office.

My Top 5 Moments to Hook You:

During a flashback to the campaign, we see how Liv can sleep with him but still go toe to toe when she needs to. Also Tony Goldwyn does hot sexy enraged so well!



Another flashback, this is one of those epic declarations of love of two people who are in it too fiercely but lord is that intensity sexy.


So they'd planned to stop sleeping together when he got to the White House and then it he got all 'roll up my sleeves and look sexily at the Oval Office desk.'



They do stop and she leaves the White House to set up Pope and Associates, which is the present that the series is set. Another fierce fight/romantic moment that this show deals in on a daily basis.



And this flashback clip here (YT won't let me embed, silly YouTube) of how the flirting goes just a little bit further, again in an incredibly hot WAY.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete