Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dear Exercise

What’s up exercise? We haven’t been together in a long time. Last year we were pretty serious, and we had great times together. Then I guess we drifted apart, you hurt me pretty badly earlier this year and I guess I needed a break and to think about what I wanted from our relationship.

Well, today we got back together and I’ve just gotta tell you, you’re not making it easy for me. It was a casual catch up in the park but I left feeling exhuasted, sore and well, frankly breathless. You’re giving me the cold shoulder, I see that now, you’re making it hard for me to love, hell like you again.

But did you have to bring those other much pretty girlfriends today? Did you have to parade them in front of me and show me how easy it was for them to be with you, and how they left feeling great, springy and not red faced.

I know we need to work on our relationship, and yes, I need to do most of the work but if you could make it a little easier for me, be more welcoming – well then I’d be more interested in catching up regularly.

Just saying is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment